Thank you very much for visiting VTI Japan’s booth at 2023 Retail Tech JAPAN, which was held from February 28 (Wed) to March 3 (Fri), 2023.
In 2023 Retail Tech JAPAN, with the theme of Digital Transformation (DX) in the retail industry, VTI introduced to retail companies customized systems and services. At the exhibition, we also showed a video demonstrating a system that can handle a retail company’s warehouse smoothly.
VTI’s services for retail businesses
VTI provides one-stop solutions for digital transformation and business growth for retailers, from software development consulting, and software development, to maintenance & support.
- Software Development Consulting: Providing retail know-how advice and consulting on the implementation of technology as a breakthrough to increase sales and grow business performance.
- Software Development: Providing software development services and solutions for developing more comprehensive platforms, applications, and business solutions.
- Operation/maintenance: In order to operate the system stably, VTI supports the operation/maintenance to facilitate failure recovery and daily operations.
One-stop solution for retailers
‘VTI’s one-stop solution consists of five solutions customized for retailers and stores:
- The first is a solution that digitizes and optimizes stores to improve the in-store experience. For example, automated check-in with AI facial recognition cameras, and digitized invoices make payments faster.
- The second is a solution for promoting sales and marketing, focusing on increasing sales. For example, a sales forecasting function can be used to plan sales marketing campaigns. It also provides tools to manage campaigns.
- Third, we provide a POS system that automates and digitizes the payment process and a management system that manages receipts and shipments.
- Fourth, it provides a system to manage the supply chain for retailers. For example, WMS manages inventory.
- The fifth is a solution that digitizes manual tasks such as managing schedules, creating reports, and data entry.
>>> Learn more about VTI’s Retail Solutions HERE
Typical use cases
Work schedule management
The customer operates approximately 2,000 convenience stores. VTI has helped shift work scheduling from using mundane methods such as Excel to a smart system with the ability to automatically update work item data. It saves time and manpower, leading to cost reduction.
In-house procurement system
VTI has developed an ordering and inventory management system on AWS that meets customer requirements. It has contributed to simplifying the operation process and reducing costs.
Demand forecasting and planning assistance by AI
We provided customers with an AI application that can predict market demand and order volume with high accuracy based on order history and product information. This has resulted in optimizing order and production volumes, increasing sales by 7-10%, and reducing returns.
Unmanned store solution
We developed a management system with a cashless payment and monitoring system for 200 customers’ unmanned stores. This makes settlement and management easier and faster.
Customer loyalty application
We have developed an easy-to-use app for both iOS and Android that has a point accumulation function that meets customer requirements. As a result, the number of users of the app has reached more than 160,000. It has been well received for its good customer experience.
Our client is a retail company with operations all over the country. From the early days of the COVID-19 crisis, as a measure to improve sales, we introduced groundbreaking technology and heat maps ahead of time, and as a result, sales remained strong even during the severe COVID-19 situation.
>>> Read more about VTI’s in-store heatmap solutions HERE
Thank you for your continued support. If you have any questions about our solution services or requests for information materials, do not hesitate to contact us.
VTI – Innovation Technology Value
Hotline: (+84) 24 7306 9996
Email: [email protected]