- This project is for MINISTOP Co., Ltd.’s system development.
- Ministop is a large Japanese enterprise that run a convenience store chain with a total of over 5000 stores.
- Customer want to manage the work schedule management of each customer’s store in common.
- Since there is a lot of processed data, it is necessary to process 3GB to 5GB of data every month.
- Infrequent use of services.
* Monthly job schedule is used main before and after the deadline. Average Using 3 times a day.
- Utilization mainly for managed services.
- “API Gateway, Lambda, RDS” combination to process daily job schedules.
- Using AWS Elastic Container Service to process the data due to lots of processing data for the monthly job schedule.
- Cost reduction:
By using serverless construction instead of EC2 (virtual server), operating cost was reduced by 50%.
Daily ・ Monthly job schedule is automatically executed in AWS CloudWatch Event.
- Monitoring / Auditing:
Perform regular monitoring with AWS CloudWatch Logs.