SAP systems are used by businesses of all sizes to manage their core operations, such as finance, accounting, and manufacturing. SAP systems are complex and require a high level of expertise to develop and maintain. One of the key challenges that many businesses face is a lack of ABAP resources, which is the programming language used to develop SAP applications. To find out more about SAP services, please visit VTI
The client is an ERP (Enterprise resource planning) company that uses SAP software for both the domestic (Japanese) and international markets.
The client is lacking ABAP resources (a programming and development unit on SAP) and is looking for a solution to this problem.
VTI can provide the following solutions:
- Develop and maintain products on SAP
- Build data input functions
- Generate reports in Smartform, ALV, and Excel formats
- Exchange data with SAP or non-SAP systems
- Coding language: ABAP
- Software models: ASAP (Accelerated SAP)
- Project type: Labo
- Team size: 15 members
The model of a SAP R/3 system includes three floors:
- Presentation Layer: Contains components that make up the SAP GUI (graphical user interface).
- Application Layer: Consists of one or more servers and a message server. Each application server contains a set of services that are used for running the R/3 system.
- Database layer: This is the floor where the database is stored. It consists of memory areas, buffer pools, and workflows.
In this project, VTI’s developer team is in charge of ABAP tasks, including:
- Receive work requirements (Basic design file) from the BA (Business Analyst) team.
- Analyze the work requirements in the basic design file, propose technical solutions (if any), and work with the BA team to find solutions.
- Build new functions on SAP (create new – if existing functions on SAP do not meet business requirements)
- Edit standard functions on SAP (enhancement) to meet business requirements.
- Create and generate reports specialized for each region, domain, and country, displayed by: ALV, Smartform, PDF, Excel
Should you have any inquiries or require further information about SAP services, please do not hesitate to contact us. Your inquiries are always welcome.
|VTI – Innovation Technology Value
Hotline: (+84) 24 7306 9996
Email: [email protected]