Our customer is a Japanese construction company that requires a risk management system at the construction site to improve the safety of workers.
- Lack of effective on-site safety measures.
- Do not have a comprehensive system for overseeing construction sites.
- Have difficulty in predicting potential risks before they manifest into hazardous situations.
- Need tailoring solutions for unique risks.
Applying Vision Inspection and developing a system with the following functions:
- On-site factory safety measures
- Overall monitoring
- Risk level assessment, and risk prediction
- Analyzing & assessing potential risks and sending them to supervisors (eg, climbing scaffolding, fire hazard, electric shock, etc.)
𝐕𝐓𝐈 – 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐞
Hotline: (+84) 24 7306 9996
Location: Vietnam, Japan, Korea, Singapore
Email: [email protected]